Ενημέρωση για COVID-19
We would like to welcome you and thank you for choosing our small village accommodation for your Lindos Holidays! Although this year has been very challenging for the humanity, health and global economy, affecting hard, family and business lives, we are here for you, in an aim to offer easy - value for money - clean and safe accommodation. Despite the fact that our bookings have been extremely low, we have decided to take the risk (financial and health wise) and open for all of you, wishing to visit us and experience the Greek Summer and Rhodes Hospitality! On the other hand, we all need to adapt ourselves to a new reality, this of Covid19. That said in order to safeguard our guests, staff and village, we are forced to take the below mandatory actions.
- Linens and towels being changed every 3 stayed overnights (as it has always been), but up on request (guest will need to inform us by leaving the bath towels down). Guests should NOT be in the rooms during maid service.
- Cleaning of rooms made every 3 stayed overnights. Guests should NOT be in their rooms during maid service.
- Social Distance between guests NOT travelling together of 1.5m is MANDATORY in our courtyards, roof top bar of Xenones Lindos.
- Guests are responsible for their personal strict hygiene (you should wash very well your hands, every time coming back to your rooms with soap and / or use your own antiseptic and antibacterial liquid.
- Our staff attending limited hours per day. Areas are being monitored by security cameras for the prevention of crimes and your own safety. As a result, entrance to our limited hours reception located in Block A, is not allowed.
- When referring to our staff, please keep a distance of at least 2m. No handshakes / hugs allowed, we are afraid.
- Every guest is obliged to email or text (SMS/ WhatsUp) our manager Mr Arthur Meta at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0030 6951 676 558, with the below personal details, up on check in, as per the law:
- Full name
- ID / Passport Number
- Mobile phone number in international format
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Our roof top terrace bar (located in Xenones Lindos Block B) operates daily (times might be adjusted, subject to demand / weather conditions) between 8-12.00 and 18.00 - 23.30 / 00.00. We strongly recommend Credit / Debit card (contactless) transactions, settling your bill. If this is not possible, exceptionally cash can be accepted.
- Guests, with balance due, up on check in / out should settle it, via (contactless) Credit / Debit Card transactions. If this is not possible, exceptionally cash can be accepted.
- Check Out is latest by 11.00am and check in starts as of 15.00 onward, as per the law. Late check out might be possible subject to availability and additional fees (check with our manager on your check out date).
- We use approved cleaning products to make up / clean the rooms and common places, friendly to the human - pets and environment and more over with the ability to disinfect. Our properties have been granted with the relevant Health Certificate by the Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Health (see relevant QR).
- As usual we have made our annual professional and certified pest control (might run more than once) and likewise our A/C maintenance.
- When using A/C you need to make sure one of your windows / doors remain slightly open (proper air circulation).
- Guests are always responsible to clean / make their dishes. Liquid / sponge might be supplied by us, on request.
- In the unlikely event you do not feel well (headache/ fever or any other Covid19 Symptom), please remain calm, stay in your room - do not get in touch with any other property / village guest - resident or member of the staff and phone our manager to explain the situation. Our manager shall be acting as appropriate.